Welcome to our year group section of the website. By clicking on your chosen year group, you will be able to find out:
- Members of staff in year group
- What your child will be learning
- Useful links to support at home
Our classes have all been named after local landmarks / places of interest.
We use a range of rewards throughout the school including stickers, Star of the Day, PE champion, Star Reader, Crew Champion of the week, effort marks and the Exeter Excellence award, which is presented each half term. These are recorded in the children’s Success Passport.
Homework is set for the children weekly and the purpose of this is to enhance your child’s learning, practise skills and knowledge from the previous week and develop personal responsibility. Homework tasks cover the following areas of learning:
- Reading - children to read at home at least 5 times a week, recorded in reading record.
- Timestables - children to complete 30 minutes a week on Numbots / TTRS (each child has their own log in details). Runs from 3:30pm Friday to 7pm Wednesday. Recommended 5 minutes a day.